Aerospike Python client version 3.7.0 was released on April 9, 2019.
This major release adds an update, a new feature and fixes.
- Support new relaxed read modes for SC namespaces. (via C client v4.6.1)
- Use stack based connection pools for more aggressive trimming of idle connections. (via C client v4.6.1)
- Improve documentation of Exceptions.
- Improve safety in situations where the Interpreter runs out of memory.
- Improve safety in case of malformed response.
- Fixed detection of RHEL. Thanks to mebelousov on GitHub for the contribution.
BREAKING : Read consistency level changes - see Incompatible API Changes for details.