Aerospike Python client version 3.9.0 was released on October 23, 2019.
This major release adds an improvement, 2 new features, 2 bug fixes and updates the Aerospike C Client.
- Setup.py build from source will now fail on 4xx response codes, thanks to jensengrey on github.
- Nested CDT support for map and list operations.
- Support for bitwise operations.
- Fix over flow error when checking job status with large Job Id.
- Fix double free crash when passing unsupported data types as arguments to a stream UDF.