Aerospike Tools is a collection of tools for managing Aerospike servers. The following are the tools included with the package. Click on the links to see the documentation on the individual tools:
- Backup and Restore
- Aerospike Info
- Aerospike CLI
- Aerospike Admin
- Aerospike Monitor
- Aerospike Query Language
- Command Line Utility
- Log Latency Tool
Version 3.7.0 of Aerospike Tools was released on December 10, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts a number of new features, improvements, bug fixes and updates.
- [TOOLS-236] - (AQL) Support Creating Geo2DSphere Index on AQL.
- [TOOLS-278] - (ASADM) Updated collectinfo formatting. Changed timestamp to human readable format.
- [TOOLS-203] - (ASADM) Improve command performance in presence of high latency node.
- [TOOLS-507] - (ASBACKUP) Increase disk i/o buffer to 15MiB. Add per thread stats.
- [TOOLS-509] - (ASBACKUP) Added per-thread stats (rec/s, disk read latency, record put latency) to the --verbose command line option.
- [TOOLS-7] - (Packaging) Aerospike Tools 18.104.22.168 & 3.6.3 fail to install on Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11).
- [TOOLS-153] - (Packaging) Package removal doesn’t clean up all files.
- [TOOLS-84] - (ASADM) Fix highlighting issue during watch command.
- [TOOLS-490] - (ASBACKUP) Issue #102 accept “TEXT” as string index for metadata backup.
The official release notes are available here.