Aerospike Tools is a collection of tools for managing Aerospike servers. The following are the tools included with the package; follow the links for documentation on the individual tools:
- Backup and Restore
- Aerospike Info
- Aerospike CLI
- Aerospike Admin
- Aerospike Monitor
- Aerospike Query Language
- Command Line Utility
- Log Latency Tool
Version 3.6.2 of the Aerospike Tools was released on October 9, 2015 and is available for download here. It features the following:
- asadm does not work with Python 2.6 -> Fixed in Aerospike Tools 18.104.22.168.
- [AER-3587] - (ASADM) Cluster dun all command should be version aware.
- [AER-4492] - (ASADM) Add a “diff” modifier to show config [context].
- [AER-4502] - (ASBACKUP) Added geospatial values and indices to asbackup and asrestore.
- [AER-3639] - (ASADM) Prepare asadm to use new migration stats.
- [AER-4474] - (ASADM) Watch command over highlights.
- asadm 0.0.12
- asbackup 3.1.2