Version 3.1.16 of the C client was released on April 30, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts the following features:
- Use new thread pool for batch, scan and query commands.
- Run new query aggregation thread in parallel with data retrieval from server node threads. This will reduce memory consumption.
- Added many new large list methods.
- Removed dependency upon GNU Readline library.
- Support new data-admin security role for enterprise edition.
It also fixes several issues. Click here to view the full list of features and fixes.