Version 3.1.22 of the C client was released on August 28, 2015 and is available for download here. It has the following features and fixes:
- Support message pack format specification additions in list/map.
- Put concurrency kit in common submodule, so these functions can be used in common - client, server and tools.
- Added operate functions with double arguments.
- Localized each test suite to have its own set name.
- Added more unit tests.
- For jobs info command, handle both old and new server formats.
- Only take spin lock when absolutely necessary when determining if process should take over shared memory cluster tending.
- Added as_double to as_bin_value.
- Cast as_batch_read_reserve() return value to placate C++ compilers.
- Update API docs to explicitly state that as_query does not own (or free) string predicates.
Click here to view the release notes.