Version 3.1.19 of the C client was released on July 31, 2015 and is available for download here. It has the following features and fixes:
- Support new server double data type. This functionality requires Aerospike Server versions >= 3.6.0 (not released yet).
- Support external serialization and deserialization for list and map.
- Support systemtap.
- Added aerospike_query_background(), aerospike_query_wait(), aerospike_query_info(), aerospike_job_wait(), aerospike_job_info().
- Added aerospike_has_batch_index(), as_vector_to_array().
- Redefine “policy.retry” to be maximum number of retries when transaction fails due to a network error. This is still backwards compatible with old as_policy_retry enum. -Added retry to as_policy_read.
- Added more unit tests.
- Fixed query integer varargs bug.
- Make as_node_authenticate_connection() abide by transaction timeout.
- Retry the proper number of times.
- Null terminate “as_udf_file.hash” instead of relying on fixed length.
Click here to view the release notes.