Version 3.1.24 of the C client was released on September 30, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts a wealth of features and fixes.
- Support new server geo-spatial queries. This functionality requires a version of the Aerospike Server that will be released in the near future.
- Support client version inspection via external “aerospike_client_version” string variable.
- Added compile time switch AS_TEST_PROXY to enable proxy testing.
- CLIENT-496 Fix aerospike_key_put() with as_double bin.
- Allocate temporary batch keys on heap (instead of stack) for large batch sizes.
- Only free user key when it was created with a user key.
- Deserialize LDTs when deserialize is enabled on select.
- Remove “-finline-functions” flag in mac compile because the mac compiler always ignored this flag and the latest compiler gives a warning.
Click here to view the release notes.