Core dump when i use Aerospike::query

when i run the query demo such as blow , i got a core dumped or “zend_mm_heap corrupted” instead of array result.

$result = array();
$where = Aerospike::predicateBetween("age", 30, 39);
$status = $db->query("test", "users", $where, function ($record) use (&$results) {
    $result[] = $record['bins'];
});
if ($status !== Aerospike::OK) {
    echo "An error occured while querying[{$db->errorno()}] {$db->error()}\n";
} else {
    echo "The query returned ".count($result)." records\n";
}

aql> show sets;

+-----------+----------------+----------------------+------------+----------+------------+---------------------+
| n_objects | set-enable-xdr | set-stop-write-count | ns_name    | set_name | set-delete | set-evict-hwm-count |
+-----------+----------------+----------------------+------------+----------+------------+---------------------+
| 5072      | "use-default"  | 0                    | "contract" | "data"   | "false"    | 0                   |
| 10171     | "use-default"  | 0                    | "contract" | "info"   | "false"    | 0                   |

each row is about 120k .

this is a bug or I use the client in the wrong way ?

Hi. Which OS are you on, and what release of the PHP client are you using?

cat /etc/redhat-release CentOS release 6.5 (Final)

php client is the latest version I get from github

I just test the function Aerospike::scan , it works well ~!

Can you please open a new issue at our aerospike/aerospike-client-php repository on GitHub? The more details you can give (including a stack trace if you have it) and that sample code to reproduce the problem will help.

Thanks, Ronen

done.