- I am using java Aerospike-core-plugin-3.1.7 for development in eclipse
- I am using a vangrnt box to run my server on the local host
What am I trying to do
I am trying to read all the records in a set using the scanAll() method of the AerospikeClient class
I havesome information and a few questions to ask. Please help
- I dont find the API docs for 3.1.7 on the net to relate to a few classes which I dont see in the latest api java docs. Ex : I dont see a package aerospike.client.command in the latest API and so I dont see an Executor class in this package
- So if I have to match the latest docs, I have to update my plugin to the latest one i,e 3.2.3 but I am not able to find it on the net and I am not able to update the existing plugin which I got from here
- So, pushing all the version issues aside, the execution control waits indefinitely in the waitTillComplete() method which is called from the execute() method of the Executor class and further this execute() method is called from the scanAll() method of AerospikeClient class. Please help me to find out why is my control waiting indefinitely.