How do I list bins using AQL

by jmgomez » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:55 am

The aerospaike’s documentation say that the command List Bins show the next output

+-----------+-------+-------+-----------+
| namespace | count | quota | bin |
| "test" | 5 | 32768 | "b" |
| "test" | 5 | 32768 | "c" |
| "test" | 5 | 32768 | "a" |
| "test" | 5 | 32768 | "SUCCESS" |
| "test" | 5 | 32768 | "name" |

but when I execute this command I see:+-----------+----------------+----------------------+---------+----------+------------+---------------------+
| n_objects | set-enable-xdr | set-stop-write-count | ns_name | set_name | set-delete | set-evict-hwm-count |
+-----------+----------------+----------------------+---------+----------+------------+---------------------+
| 1 | "use-default" | 0 | "test" | "demo" | "false" | 0 |
+-----------+----------------+----------------------+---------+----------+------------+---------------------+

Anybody can help me for obatain the first output.

Thanks.

Hi jmgomez,

It seems that in aql> show bins has been changed in the recent version of Aerospike. After much discussion with the developers, we will provide a fix to revert it back to the original example provided on the website in the upcoming version, since this was a unintentional change. For now if you do want to see what you have in the bins. You can use

Asmonitor

(a.k.a clmonitor in 2.0), and run the following command

asinfo -v bins
More info on Asinfo can be found here.

https://docs.aerospike.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3807522

Let me know if you need anything else.

Jerry

by jmgomez » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:38 am

Hello

This command show me the output:

requested value bins value is test:num-bin-names=5,bin-names-quota=32768,a,binIndex,mybin,name,age;bar:num-bin-names=0,bin-names-quota=32768;

I need to know the bins in each set.I’ll wait to the next release to see if this solved.

Thanks.