- 1 aerospike instance per node (4 nodes)
- 1 host makes below per aerospike node -
- aerospike_connect() calls per node
- Single event loop is shared among 8 threads. event loop capacity is set to 8.
- aerospike_key_operate_async() with pipeline enabled is called on with same event loop.
- Since 64 connections by default with pipeline enabled, with 4 nodes - seeing 1040 connections max. Most of the connections are unused, some connections have netstat send-q piled up.
Expected behavior -
- Connections as per client’s documentation code, it should be 64x4 = 256 total.?
Are we using the C client correctly where we are instantiating as_cluster per node from 1 host? I noticed that aerospike C client has some global variables.