Version 1.0.49 of the Node.js client was released on August 13, 2015 and is available for download here. It contains the following features and fixes:
- Added support for Linux Mint. Fixed Issue #31, PR #56.
- Fixed a bug in supporting the Debian 8 platform. Fixed Issue #72. Thanks to @IncSW (PR #73).
- Changed the random generator seed from seconds to microseconds (Issue #66). Thanks @courtneycouch.
- Enhanced benchmark to print configuration parameters for better readability and debugging.
- Fix to handle error cases by throwing exception instead of printing to console.
- Fixed JSLint errors in library files (PR #81). Thanks @fed135.
The release notes are available here.