Version 3.3.16 of the PHP client was released on June 19, 2015 and is available for download here. It has a number of features and fixes.
- Added an optional ttl argument to Aerospike::OPERATORTOUCH in operate(). AER-3566
- Copied registered modules to user path in register(). AER-3627
- Made changes to LList, added isValid(), findRange(), setPageSize(). Modified scan() in a compatibility breaking way.
- Fixed Issue 46 - reusing keys from scan/query. AER-3748
- Fixed Issue 44 - accept numeric strings for increment(). AER-3812
- Fixed bug preventing a default value of ‘user’ for serializer. AER-3527
- Partially fixed Issue 43 - bigger static allocation for as_val. AER-3708
- Expanded checks for libcrypto. Thanks @jumping
The full release notes are available here.