The 1.0.47 release of the Python client came out on July 9, 2015 and is available for download here. This release adds the following features and fixes:
- Implemented Issue 65. Added serializer override option to put().
- Added support for Scientific Linux 6.x - thanks @hirokikana for Pull Request 61.
- Added support for bytearray primary key values (AER-3756)
- Fixed Issue 63 - thanks @pauloborges for Pull Request 64.
- Fixed bug in deserialization of random bytes (AER-3904)
- Fixed bug where queries failed to return records which contained LDTs. Thanks @arthurprs for reporting this (AER-3914)
- Throw an exception when trying to set an integer value greater than sys.maxsize (AER-3831).
The 1.0.48 release of the Python client came out on July 10, 2015 and is available for download here. It fixes 2 bugs:
- Fixed Issue 53 by adding a wheel binary distribution package for OS X.
- Fixed upgrade problems on Linux distributions.
The full release notes are available here.