Unable to load init

Hi ,

I am trying to integrate erlang with aeropsike.

I have taken erlang client mentioned on the aeropsike web page.

I am getting following error.Please help me on that. I am using

:: Init() :: Loading aerospike NIF Module ** exception error: undefined function aerospike:connect/2 in function asbench:bench/11 (asbench.erl, line 62) 2> =ERROR REPORT==== 27-Mar-2015::12:46:55 === Error in process <0.35.0> with exit value: {{badmatch,{error,{load_failed,“Failed to load NIF library: ‘./aerospike_nif.so: undefined symbol: RIPEMD160_Init’”}}},[{aerospike,init,0,[{file,“aerospike.erl”},{line,70}]},{code_server,‘-handle_on_load/4-fun-0-’,1,[…

=ERROR REPORT==== 27-Mar-2015::12:46:55 === The on_load function for module aerospike returned {{badmatch, {error, {load_failed, “Failed to load NIF library: ‘./aerospike_nif.so: undefined symbol: RIPEMD160_Init’”}}}, [{aerospike,init,0, [{file,…},{…}]}, {code_server, ‘-handle_on_load/4-fun-0-’, 1, [{…}|…]}]}

can you see if openssl-devel (on RedHat) or libssl-dev (on Ubuntu) is installed?

Yes libssl-dev is pretty much installed.

To clarify things more,

I am using Unbutu 12.04 LTS version and Erlang/OTP 17.I have followed all the steps mentioned in README

• Look at: /usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/erl_interface-(n.n.n) to find the version number. For example: Version R15B01 matches /usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/erl_interface-3.7.7: Version R15B03 matches /usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/erl_interface-3.7.9: Make a note of the number. You will need it shortly.

• The Makefile for the Erlang client needs to link directly with the /usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/erl_interface-N.N.N file, so we must identify it directly in the Makefile. There is a variable (EIVER) that holds the number to the current Erlang erl_interface version.

• Change the Erlang client Makefile, located at TOP/erlang/Makefile, to use the right number: e.g. 3.7.7 At the top of the Makefile, set the EIVER variable: e.g. EIVER = 3.7.7

• Go to the Aerospike C Client directory (TOP/c) and run ‘make’. That will build the C client.

• Go to the Erlang directory (TOP/erlang) and type ‘make’. Make sure you’ve editted the Makefile to get the right Version number. After ‘make’ you will have the C Client/Nif library (aerospike_nif.so). If not, then something did not go right. Please review the steps.

I am able to do all above steps but when I try to run from shell,i get the above error