In multi node cluster setup , Aerospike AS_POLICY_KEY_SEND is giving intermittent show of keys. I am trying following things:
- Creating records with as_policy_write.AS_POLICY_KEY_SEND.
- Creating a secondary index on a string bin
- Using “as_query_where” and “aerospike_query_foreach” API on secondary index , I am getting all the records matching with the bin.
- retrieving key from record.
- removing record using “aerospike_key_remove”.
Expected result is removing all the records where bin is completely matching with a particular pattern.
My problem is when I did’nt get key , I am not able to remove that record . Though record is being created with suitable policy but still sometimes keys are not being recovered from server .
While doing same thing in single node aerospike instance , i do not see any problem in retrieving keys .