Version 3.1.25 of the Aerospike C client was released on December 14, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts some important features and fixes.
- Support element-level list operations. See List API for details. Available in Server Version 3.7 and above.
- Support as_scan.include_ldt flag.
- Support for Building EL7 RPMs.
- Add aerospike_cluster_is_connected() call - return connected if nodes exist and the number of cluster tend consecutive info request failures are less than 5.
- CLIENT-516 - Support compression as a write policy.
- CLIENT-508 - Supply the UDF module name parameter when calling the LList functions that support filters. Also supply the keyList parameter needed when calling llist.filter().
Click here to view the release notes.