Aerospike C client version 5.2.4 was released on September 29, 2021.
This minor release add a new features and fixes.
- A bug affecting this version of the C client has been identified. If your application uses scans, we strongly recommend that you upgrade to C client 5.2.6 at the earliest opportunity.
- Add as_operations_add_write_bool().
- CLIENT-1598 Reduce max concurrent connection requests to 20 (from 50) for all event loops when creating min connections on node creation.
- CLIENT-1598 Reduce max concurrent connection requests to 1 (from 5) when periodically balancing min connections after node timeouts.
- CLIENT-1604 Return consistent as_partitions_status when scan fails.
- Restore ubuntu version “.04” suffix in platform script.