Aerospike C# client version 3.6.8 was released on November 27, 2018.
This major release adds several new features and fixes important bugs.
- AER-5957 Support rack aware clients.
- AER-5955 Support truncate info command argument “lut=now” for servers that require it.
- AER-5945 Add INFINITY and WILDCARD values for use in CDT map/list comparators.
- CLIENT-1049 Provide more descriptive error message when namespace can’t be found in partition map.
- Fix docs to note that the server executes operations in the same order as the operations array in Operate() call.
- Remove the ability to force old batch direct protocol on the client because the server will be removing support for the old batch direct protocol.
- Remove unused error codes.
- Change admin message version to 2.