Aerospike Connect for Spark version 3.0.2 was released on June 2, 2021.
- Tested with Apache Spark 3.0.0, Scala 2.12.11, & Python 3.7.
- Minimum supported Aerospike Server version 5.0.
- Supported until June 30, 2022.
- This library is an uber shaded jar.
- [CONNECTOR-208] - Spark connector with default timeout settings is timing out after 1 second.
- [CONNECTOR-205] - Filter out records that breach write block size in Aerospike via Spark Connector.
- [CONNECTOR-212] - Handle nulls in full record writes (REPLACE, REPLACE_ONLY, and CREATE_ONLY).
- This release does not support Aerospike 5.6 boolean bin and quota features.
- DataSource v2 API does not support the SQL statement
INSERT INTOa temp view. Use DataFrame syntax for equivalent functionality.
- Streaming write does not work with Apache Spark 3.1.0.
- Streaming update trait
SupportsStreamingUpdatefrom Spark 3.0.0 has been renamed to
SupportsStreamingUpdateAsAppendin Spark 3.1.0.
- The default value of flag
aerospike.partition.factorhave changed from 12 to 8. Please update your application accordingly.