Aerospike Connect for Spark version 3.1.0 was released on July 21, 2021.
- Supported until October 21, 2022.
- Tested with Apache Spark 3.0.3, Scala 2.12.11 & Python 3.7.
- Minimum supported Aerospike Server version 5.0.
- [CONNECTOR-247] - Spark connector should persist Map bins as K-Ordered.
- [CONNECTOR-166] - Support batchget queries with digests in Spark Connector.
- [CONNECTOR-142] - Data Sampling using the Spark Connector using
- [CONNECTOR-142] - Support boolean bins in the Spark Connector (refer to
aerospike.booleanbinin the documentation).
- This library is an uber shaded jar.
- Migrated from queryPartiton() call to ScanPartitions().
- Update Client version to 5.1.5.
- Migrated to Expressions for scans.
- Pushdown support for Float & Double datatypes.
- [CONNECTOR-215] - Writes are slower in the Spark Connector v2 version. Introduced a new flag
aerospike.write.batchsizeto control write throughput.
- This connector release shades all internal libraries. Please update application build files accordingly.
- Spark connector stores spark DateType and TimestampType as long. In Aerojoin API calls convert aforementioned types to Longtype.
- DataSource v2 API does not support the SQL statement
INSERT INTOa temp view. Use DataFrame syntax for equivalent functionality.
- The default value of flag
aerospike.partition.factorhave changed from 12 to 8. Please update your application accordingly.