Aerospike Connect for Spark version 3.0.3 was released on January 5, 2022.
- Supported until April 4, 2023.
- Tested with Apache Spark 3.0.0, Scala 2.12.11, & Python 3.7.
- Minimum supported Aerospike Server version 5.0.
- This library is an uber shaded jar.
- [CONNECTOR-312] - Update spark connectors with latest java clients to address CLIENT-1637 (“partition unavailable” errors occur).
- This release does not support Aerospike 5.6 boolean bin and quota features.
- DataSource v2 API does not support the SQL statement
INSERT INTOa temp view. Use DataFrame syntax for equivalent functionality.
- Streaming write does not work with Apache Spark 3.1.0.
- Streaming update trait
SupportsStreamingUpdatefrom Spark 3.0.0 has been renamed to
SupportsStreamingUpdateAsAppendin Spark 3.1.0.
- The default value of flag
aerospike.partition.factorhave changed from 12 to 8. Please update your application accordingly.