Aerospike Connect for Spark version 3.1.1 was released on December 21, 2021.
- Supported until March 20, 2023.
- Tested with Apache Spark 3.0.3, Scala 2.12.11 & Python 3.7.
- Minimum supported Aerospike Server version 5.0.
- This library is an uber shaded jar.
- Update Client version to 5.1.11.
- Migrated to Expressions for scans.
- Pushdown support for Float & Double datatypes.
- [CONNECTOR-312] - Update spark connectors with latest java clients to address CLIENT-1637 (“partition unavailable” errors occur).
- This connector release shades all internal libraries. Please update application build files accordingly.
- Spark connector stores spark DateType and TimestampType as long. In Aerojoin API calls convert aforementioned types to Longtype.
- DataSource v2 API does not support the SQL statement
INSERT INTOa temp view. Use DataFrame syntax for equivalent functionality.
- The default value of flag
aerospike.partition.factorhave changed from 12 to 8. Please update your application accordingly.