Aerospike Connect for Spark version 3.2.0 was released on November 15, 2021.
- Supported until February 14, 2023.
- Tested with Apache Spark 3.0.3, Scala 2.12.11 & Python 3.7.
- Minimum supported Aerospike Server version 5.0.
- [CONNECTOR-131] - Expression pushdown support in the Spark Connector.
- [CONNECTOR-210] - Limit the write rate from Spark to Aerospike.
- [CONNECTOR-260] - Create DataFrame API for AeroJoin functionality
- This library is an uber shaded jar.
- Update Client version to 5.1.8.
- [CONNECTOR-305] - Create one client instance per spark partition.
- This connector release shades all internal libraries. Please update application build files accordingly.
- Spark connector stores spark DateType and TimestampType as long. In
aeroJoinAPI calls convert aforementioned types to Longtype.
- DataSource v2 API does not support the SQL statement
INSERT INTOa temp view. Use DataFrame syntax for equivalent functionality.
- [CONNECTOR-312] - Update spark connectors with latest java clients to address CLIENT-1637 (“partition unavailable” errors occur). Fixed in version 3.2.1 .