Aerospike Database version 220.127.116.11-rc7 was released on April 20, 2022.
This release contains Bug Fixes and an Update.
- This is a Developer Preview Release.
- When upgrading to server version 6.0, you must zero out the Aerospike header on the devices. A modified record storage format was introduced by AER-6513, which adds protection against partially written records during an unclean shutdown.
- For upgrading, or the unlikely event of downgrading, please refer to Special Upgrades.
- BREAKING CHANGE: The
truncateprivilege is now a separate privilege and is no longer under
- The batch operations capability has been made comprehensive. We now fully support batch reads, writes, deletes, and UDF commands.
- The previously deprecated Predicate Expression API has been removed. Use Aerospike Filter Expressions (added in version 5.2).
- Service context configuration
paxos-single-replica-limithas been removed.
- Configurations, Metrics, and Server Logs related to Scans are now referred to as Primary Index Queries (pi queries). For example, scan_basic_complete is now referred to as pi_query_long_basic_complete.
jobsinfo command is now officially deprecated and will continue to be supported through a deprecation period, after which it will be removed.
jobsare now redundant with the new secondary index building methods and the following new info commands:
- The configuration parameter
batch-without-digests, now defaults to true, is deprecated and will be removed in six months. Customers using clients older than a year (around the time of Server 4.9 which introduced
batch-without-digests) will now have to explicitly set the
batch-without-digestsconfiguration item to false.
- A number of
Best Practiceswill be checked at startup. The Best Practices can be enforced by enabling the new
- Use Prometheus Exporter version 1.2.1 or later to run Prometheus Exporter with this version of Aerospike Server.
- Enterprise & Community
- [AER-6526] - (SINDEX) Truncating a namespace or set with a secondary index, and more than 2 billion records per node, may overflow a garbage collection queue and crash.
- Enterprise Only
- [AER-6527] - (XDR) Dynamically removing seed nodes while trying to connect may cause connections to be skipped or cause a crash.
- aerospike-tools 7.0.2