Aerospike Go client version 2.0.0 was released on March 20, 2019.
This is the first major breaking release of the Aerospike Go Client in 5 years.
Most breaking changes are minor and specific, and will either not hit you, or will be fixable with relative ease.
The only major change is that the behavior of the client when a key does not exist has changed.
It used to return no errors, but a
Record.Bins. Now it returns
This is a significant change, and you should search your code for all instances of
.Bins == nil (or equivalent) and adapt the code accordingly.
ExecuteUDFcommands will return an
ErrKeyNotFounderror when the key does not exist in the database. The old behavior used to be not to return an error, but have an empty
Statement.SetFilter, changes the name and type of
ClientPolicy.RequestProleReplicas. The client will always request them.
QueryPolicy.ServerSocketTimeoutin favor of the already existing
Policy.TotalTimeoutto make the naming consistent with other clients.
atomicpackage to internal.
ParticleTypepackage to internal.
RequestNodeStatsto methods on Node object, and adds
InfoPolicyto the relevant API signatures.
- Remove long deprecated method for pool management.
- Removes unused
- Embeds Policies as values and not pointers inside
- Optimizes connection creation out of the transaction pipeline and makes it async.
- Puts a threshold on the number of connections allowed to open simultaneously. Controlled via
- Do not clear partition map entry when a node reports that it no longer owns that partition entry.
- Uses rolling timeout instead of strict timeout for connections. This means that every time a connection is read, the timeout is set to
policy.SocketTimeoutagain, unless it will take longer than the whole transaction
ToValueSlicemethods to discourage such sub-optimal use. Changes
QueryAggregatesignature to remove the need for those methods.
- Remove unnecessary conversion from
Bins in reflection API to speed up the command and avoid unnecessary memory allocations.
- Use shorter intervals with exponential back-off for tasks.
- Fixes a race condition in the
- Synchronize the
XORShiftto avoid race conditions.
- Completely removes deprecated LDT code.