Aerospike Go client version 4.2.0 was released on February 12, 2021.
- Only use Policy.Priority and MultiPolicy.FailOnClusterChange on server versions < 4.9. Priority is now deprecated and replaced with MultiPolicy.RecordPerSecond.
- Statement.TaskID is deprecated and will be removed in the next major version.
- ScanPolicy.ConcurrentNodes is deprecated and will be removed in the next major version.
- [CLIENT-1192] Adds Support for partition scans. Queries which lack a Statement.Filter will be automatically converted to partition scans. If the cluster supports partition scans, all Scans and Queries will use the new protocol to allow retrying in case of some errors.
- [CLIENT-1237] Adds Support for MultiPolicy.MaxRecords in scans and queries without Statement.Filter.
- Adds NewHosts convenience function. (Github #320) thanks to Yegor Myskin
- Adds a few missing error checks.
- Moves examples files to dedicated folders to avoid multiple main function errors for new users.
- Some documentation clean up. (Github #314) thanks to Shin Uozumi
- Fix typo in example NewKey(). (Github #331) thanks to Patrick Kuca
- Adds an example to list operations (using operate and list policy).
- Runs the XDR tests only when XDR is configured on the server.
- Add TLS configuration to test parameters.
- Mark NewPredExpXXX return value as the PredExp interface instead of concrete type. It will now group them under the PredExp interface in the docs.