Aerospike Go client version 4.3.0 was released on March 1, 2021.
Minor feature, fix and improvements release
- [CLIENT-1457] - Support scan pagination through
- Makes the code samples more readable in the documentation.
- Fixes a lot of code samples in documentation, along with typos, etc.
- Fixes copy/paste naming errors in the documentation. Thanks to Yevgeny Rizhkov
- Removes a few unreachable lines from the code. Thanks to Yevgeny Rizhkov
- Handles a few TLS connection related issues in tests.
- Fixes an issue where if errors and filtered records happened at the same time in Batch requests, no error would be returned to the user.