Aerospike Go client version 6.0.0 was released on April 7, 2022.
[IMPORTANT NOTE] A bug might occur when a client performing a scan hits a “Partition Unavailable” during an unstable cluster (in both high availability (AP) and strong consistency (CP) modes). The client aborts the scan and puts the connection back into the pool, which might cause unprocessed results to be sent to a different transaction (of the same client), possibly resulting in incorrect application behavior. We strongly recommend that you upgrade to the Go client 6.4.0 at the earliest opportunity.
- This is a major feature release. It adds several new features supported by the server v6, and drops supports for Predicate Expressions.
- [CLIENT-1699] - Support New v6 Queries.
- [CLIENT-1700] - Support New Server v6 Roles and Privileges.
- [CLIENT-1701] - Support New Server v6 Batch Write.
- [CLIENT-1702] - Remove policy.PredExp feature from the client.