Aerospike Go client version 6.3.0 was released on August 29, 2022.
[IMPORTANT NOTE] A bug might occur when a client performing a scan hits a “Partition Unavailable” during an unstable cluster (in both high availability (AP) and strong consistency (CP) modes). The client aborts the scan and puts the connection back into the pool, which might cause unprocessed results to be sent to a different transaction (of the same client), possibly resulting in incorrect application behavior. We strongly recommend that you upgrade to the Go client 6.4.0 at the earliest opportunity.
- Debian 9 Stretch LTS has reached its End of Life on June 30 2022. We will drop support for Debian 9 in an upcoming client release.
- [CLIENT-1802] - Support creating a secondary index on elements within a CDT using Context. Supported by Server v6.1+.
- [CLIENT-1773] - Change client configuration defaults:
- Set ClientPolicy.ConnectionQueueSize from 256 to 100.
- Set ClientPolicy.IdleTimeout from 55 to 0 secs.
- Set ClientPolicy.MaxErrorRate from 0 to 100.
- Set Policy.TotalTimeout from 0 to 1000ms for all commands except scan/query.
- Documented a few constraints in the HLL API docs.
- Documented that PartitionFilter is both a filter and a cursor in the API docs.
- Fixed a few Linter warnings.