Aerospike Java client version 4.4.7 was released on December 5, 2019.
This minor release adds new features and bug fixes.
- CLIENT-1156 Support compressed commands and responses. This feature requires Enterprise Server versions >= 4.8.
- CLIENT-1151 Support sorted maps in AerospikeClient.put() by adding Bin constructor that accepts list of entries and a map order.
- CLIENT-1161 Use new sindex-exists info command when checking for dropIndex task completion.
- Support ByteBuffer type in list/map entries.
- Add test for nested map lookup by map value.
- Add loginTimeout and connectTimeout command line arguments to benchmarks.
- Clarify when to make scan callbacks thread-safe in scan examples.
- Document that Statement instance is not suitable for reuse between method calls because it is modified inside query methods.
- CLIENT-1162 Update connection lastUsed after command’s last socket read instead of command end.
- Remove obsolete transaction-queues server config in travis.