Aerospike Java client version 5.0.6 was released on March 31, 2021.
This minor release adds new features and bug fixes.
- CLIENT-1473 Accept new boolean particle type on reads, but continue writing boolean as an integer bin. This is an interim step that allows rolling upgrades with boolean support when server version 5.6 is released.
- CLIENT-1482 Add Node getPeersGeneration(), getPartitionGeneration() and getRebalanceGeneration().
- CLIENT-1487 Remove ability to use old authentication protocol since the new authentication protocol was created in server version 4.1 and this client already requires server version 4.9+.
- Implement more accurate ClusterStats by collecting async data directly in event loop threads.
- Support enums in Value.get().
- CLIENT-1488 Reserve async connection slots in advance for AsyncConnector. This should prevent a node’s async connection count from exceeding asyncMaxConnsPerNode.
- CLIENT-1485 Remove ability to configure password hash as the password when using authentication.
- Fix potential null pointer exception in QueryAggregateCommand.
- Convert preceding spaces to tabs.
- Do not run tests on enterprise features when using community edition.