Aerospike Java client version 5.0.3 was released on January 22, 2021.
This minor release adds new features and bug fixes.
- CLIENT-1407 Support optional connectTimeout policy. If connectTimeout greater than zero, it will be applied to creating a connection plus optional user authentication.
- CLIENT-1430 Allow async command argument eventLoop to be null. If null, round-robin event loop distribution (eventLoops.next()) is used to set eventLoop.
- Start HashWheeledTimer as soon as async event loop starts running.
- CLIENT-1391 Reset peers, partition and rebalance generations on node tend errors. This forces a client node refresh when a node is quickly restarted with the same generation, but with different peers, partition maps or rack nodes.
- Check for null value in Record.getGeoJSONString().
- Deprecate Record.getGeoJSON(). Use Record.getGeoJSONString() instead.
- Use non-atomic increment in async examples/tests when counter is only modified by a single event loop thread.