The 3.4.6 release of the Aerospike PHP client came out on December 25, 2015 and is available for download here. This release offers a wealth of new features and fixes.
- Secondary-index record UDFs using queryApply(). CLIENT-299
- Enable shared-memory cluster tending through the constructor config. CLIENT-595
- Added the config params max_threads, thread_pool_size. CLIENT-296
- Removed the deprecated method createIndex(). Use addIndex(). CLIENT-585
- Cleaned up the client documentation. Thanks @sergeyklay for your help.
- Fixed shared-memory cluster tending by generating a unique shm key per-hostname. CLIENT-9
- Fixed Issue 62. CLIENT-596
The official release notes are available here.