Aerospike Python client version 3.5.0 was released on November 14, 2018.
This major release adds updates and fixes.
- Increase C client version to 4.3.20.
- Add Query#execute_background to allow application of record UDFs in the background.
- Allow passing map policy to map operation helpers.
- Add CDTWildcard() and CDTInfinite(). These require Aerospike Server 18.104.22.168 or higher.
- Add map_write_flag constants. These are used in conjuction with the
map_write_flagsentry of map policies and require Aerospike Server version >= 4.3.0.
use_batch_directpolicy option for
exists_many. Code using these options will continue to work, but the option will be ignored.
- Fix memory leak when a query or scan fails due to server error.
- Fix reference leak when destroying queries or scans.
- Fix system error when predicate creators are called with invalid arguments.
- Fix memory corruption caused by deserialization failure.
- Fix incorrect documentation about use of