Aerospike Python client version 4.0.0 was released on September 24, 2020.
This major release adds new features, bug fixes and updates the Aerospike C Client.
- Python 2.7 and 3.4 support will be removed in an upcoming release.
Breaking Change: Scan option,
percent, no longer accepts 0.
Breaking Change: Scan policy,
fail_on_cluster_change, has no effect with server >= 4.9.
- [CLIENT-1164] Support client-server request and response compression.
- [CLIENT-1196] Support Python 3.8.
- [CLIENT-1252] Support HyperLogLog operations.
- [CLIENT-1198] Fix map write operations on background scans via C client 4.6.13.
- Fix setup.py install on MacOS for Python 3.8. Thanks to biozz.
- Removed deprecated AS_BYTES_LDT. Thanks to vpnable.