Aerospike Python client version 5.0.0 was released on February 17, 2021.
This major release adds new features, improvements, bug fixes and updates the Aerospike C Client.
- Python 3.5 support will be removed in an upcoming release.
- Breaking Change: Python 2.7 and 3.4 support have been removed - see Incompatible API Changes for details.
- Breaking Change: Aerospike Python client 5.x MUST be used with Aerospike server 4.9 or greater. If you see the error “-10, ‘Failed to connect’”, please make sure you are using server 4.9 or later - see Incompatible API Changes for details.
- [CLIENT-1360] - Support Aerospike expression filters.
- [CLIENT-1409] - Add set_xdr_filter() client method.
- [CLIENT-1383] - Add cdt context map_create_key() and list_create_index() methods.
- [CLIENT-1427] - Add error 28, LOST_CONFLICT.
- [CLIENT-1384] - Document the ability to use None to indicate to end, or from start functionality in range based operations.
- [CLIENT-1431] - Fix use after free bug when write operations are used with scans or queries.
- [CLIENT-1426] - Fix bytes usage with the append and prepend operations.
- Fix syntax error in truncate.c. Thanks to indigo.