Aerospike REST Client version 2.0.1 was released on October 20, 2022.
- The project now relies on Java 17.
/v1/batchendpoint has been redesigned to support BatchWrite, BatchUDF, and BatchDelete. See https://aerospike.github.io/aerospike-client-rest/.
- The steps to add a
ctxto an Operation model have changed. The new method allows multiple CTX models to be provided instead of just one. Allowing for operations to be performed on nested CDTs. See https://aerospike.github.io/aerospike-client-rest/.
/v1/executeendpoints are deprecated and will be removed. Please switch to using
/v2/execute. The new endpoints make use of robustly documented Operation models. See https://aerospike.github.io/aerospike-client-rest/ for more details.
- Full Changelog: 1.11.0…2.0.0.
- Support 6.0 partition query with pagination. (#75)
- Support 6.0 batch write, batch UDF, and batch delete. (#75)
- Document Operation models in swagger. See https://aerospike.github.io/aerospike-client-rest/ for the new models. (#80)
- Add ‘EXISTS’ return type for CDT read operations. (#80)
- Support 6.0 truncate, udf-admin, and sindex-admin privileges. (#75)
- GeoJSON is now supported as a bin value with JSON. Look at docs/data-formats.md for more info. (#75)
- There are now spring-boot, circuit breaker, and tomcat metrics exposed from http://localhost:8080/actuator/prometheus.
- Cleanup client on cache eviction to stop runaway file descriptors. (#76)
- Support operations on CDTs by allowing multiple CTX objects. (#80)
- Update Java 1.8 to Java 17 (#80)
- Upgrade springboot from 2.5.12 to 2.7.4 (#84)
- Configure Dependabot (#51)
- Bump spring-retry from 1.3.1 to 1.3.4 (#81)
- Bump jackson-dataformat-msgpack from 0.9.0 to 0.9.3 (#82)
- Bump springdoc-openapi-ui from 1.6.11 to 1.6.12 (#83)
- Bump spring-aspects from 5.3.13 to 5.3.23 (#77)
- Bump aerospike-document-api from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0 (#72)