Aerospike Server Community Edition 3.5.8 is out! The highlights of this release are as follows:
- Clustering - Migration performance improved by modifying initial partition balancing scheme for nodes joining a cluster.
- Scans - Scanning of large datasets improved by buffering and sending chunks of records, rather than buffering entire partition.
- Queries - Query results will no longer busy-wait while waiting to send results to the client, if the client is not consuming the records.
- LDT - Paging objects based on page size (bytes), rather than object count. Default page size is 8 KB.
Tooling and Instrumentation:
- JEMalloc Analyzer - Scripts that allow you to analyze JEMalloc related stats from Aerospike.
- ASMalloc double-free detector - An ASMalloc enabled Aerospike server will log when a double-free is detected.
Click here to view the release notes with the full list of enhancements and fixes.
Check out the options for downloading version 3.5.8. After downloading a package, please refer to the Installation Guide for details on installing the package. To explore the capabilities of Aerospike, you will want to download a client library with benchmarks and examples.