On behalf of the development community, I’m pleased to announce the release of YCSB version 0.11.0.
- Support for ArangoDB. This is a new binding.
- Update to Apache Geode (incubating) to improve memory footprint.
- “couchbase” client deprecated in favor of “couchbase2”.
- Capability to specify TTL for Couchbase2.
- Various Elasticsearch improvements.
- Kudu binding updated for version 0.9.0.
- Fix for issue with hdrhistogram+raw.
- Performance optimizations for BasicDB and RandomByteIterator.
Full release notes, including links to source and convenience binaries:
This release covers changes since the beginning of July.