Version 3.1.7 of the Java client was released on November 4, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts a number of important features and fixes:
- Support ycsb format and micro-second latency output in benchmarks.
- Support complex command sequences (ie. read x records, write y records with percentage variation) in benchmarks.
- Added default policy getters to IAerospikeClient and IAsyncClient. Have IAerospikeClient inherit from Closeable.
- Added LoadState.install(globals) to LuaInstance constructor.
- Increased ClientPolicy.maxSocketIdle default to 55 seconds.
- IsConnected() now returns false when all nodes haven’t responded to cluster tend requests for 5 consecutive iterations (usually 5 seconds).
- Only read one batch/scan/query record group per async iteration to improve fairness and give other transactions the chance to complete before timing out.
Click here to view the release notes.