The 3.0.10 release of the C# client is available for download here.
It contains the following features:
- Add “Debug IIS” and “Release IIS” configuration targets. These IIS targets use HttpContext to store reusable buffers (instead of using ThreadStatic).
- Change “Policy.maxRetries” default from 2 to 1.
- Change scan/query maxRetries value to zero in default constructor (used to be changed in transaction code).
- Remove deprecated RecordExistsAction generation enum values. Use “WritePolicy.generationPolicy” instead.
- Add udf methods that take WritePolicy (instead of base Policy) as an argument, so ttl can be specified.
- Add LargeMap.exists().
For the full list of features and fixes of this release, click here.