Version 3.1.1 of the C# client was released on March 27, 2015 and is available for download here. It has the following new features:
- Added Task based methods to AsyncClient.
- Added Record.getString(name).
- Added Bin constructors for list/map. Previous code that wrote list/map bins with the default object constructor may now need to be modified to preserve previous behavior. See Incompatible API changes.
- Only optimize Util.ByteArrayEquals() when AS_OPTIMIZE_WINDOWS is enabled.
- Make it easier to detect async command state when a node is removed from the cluster (which causes node’s connections to be closed).
- Remove LITE conditional statements which are no longer necessary.
This new release also fixes several bugs. Click here to view the full list of features and fixes.