Version 3.1.5 of the C# client was released on September 8, 2015 and is available for download here. It has the following new features and fixes:
- Added LargeList.Exists().
- Check for exception in RecordSet cancellation.
- For “jobs” info command used to track scan/query jobs, handle both old and new server formats.
- Override ttl, so tests will work regardless of default-ttl configuration on the server.
- Support message pack format specification additions in list/map deserializations.
- Added ability to bypass form prompt in AerospikeTest. Do not prompt with form by default.
Click here to view the release notes.