Version 3.1.4 of the C# client was released on July 31, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts the following new features and fixes:
- Support new server double data type. This functionality requires Aerospike Server versions >= 3.6.0 (not released yet) and is currently disabled by default. See More Information.
- Use jobs info command for ExecuteTask wait.
- Added extra information to async timeout exception.
- Added Value.GetFromRecordObject().
- Added unit tests.
- Support asynchronous query and execute.
- Send original key (with namespace/set) back to sequence listeners in asynchronous batch.
Click here to view the release notes.