Version 3.1.3 of the C# client was released on June 26, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts the following new features and fixes:
- Support new batch index protocol which allows multiple namespaces, bin name filters, and read types (read, exists) to be specified in a single batch call. This new functionality is supported by Aerospike Server versions >= 3.5.15 (which has not been released yet). The old batch direct protocol is still supported for compatibility with older servers.
- Add Record.TimeToLive which converts server absolute time back to expiration ttl.
- Implement Equals on every extended Value class.
- Implement GetHashCode and Equals on Bin, Value and Filter.
- Ignore sleepBetweenRetries when in async mode.
- Change ClientPolicy.failIfNotConnected default to true.
- Limit ClientPolicy.maxSocketIdle to 24 hours.
- Check for null in ByteUtil.BytesToHexString().
- Check for zero-sized arrays and call onSuccess() in async batch get.
- AER-3648 - Handle duplicate node-ids caused by multiple ethernet interfaces.
- Transfer timeout from command to future task.
Click here to view the release notes.