Version 3.1.2 of the C# client was released on April 27, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts the following new features:
- Support distributing read commands over replicated nodes in addition to master node. See “ClientPolicy.requestProleReplicas” and “Policy.replica”. This functionality is disabled by default and can be enabled by users if using Aerospike server versions >= 3.5.9.
- Added new LargeList methods which are supported by Aerospike server versions >= 3.5.8.
- Replaced configuration userModule/createModule with LargeList.setPageSize().
- Removed unnecessary LargeList getCapacity() and setCapacity().
- Support new data-admin security role for use in server’s enterprise edition.
- Show node in timeout exception.
This new feature also fixes several bugs. Click here to view the full list of features and fixes.