It boasts several new features:
- Introduces ClientPolicy.IdleTimeout to close stale connections to the server. Thanks to Mário Freitas (@imkira on Github) for Pull Request #57!
- Use type alias instead of struct for NullValue.
It also contains a plethora of fixes:
- Fixed a few race conditions.
- Fixed Issue #58 regarding race condition accessing Cluster.password.
- Fixed minor bugs regarding handling of nulls instructs for GetObj() and PutObj().
- Fixed a bug regarding setting TaskIds on the client.
- Removed workaround regarding filtering binnames on the client for BatchGet (Issue #60).
- Removed deprecated ReplaceRoles() method.
- Removed deprecated SetCapacity() and GetCapacity() methods for LDTs.
Version 1.5.2 of the Go client also was released on May 15, 2015 and is available for download here. It fixes a branch regarding error handling during connection authentication.