Version 1.8.0 of the Go client was released on December 1, 2015 and is available for download here. This major release adds several new features and improvements, and fixes important bugs.
- Added ScanAllObjects, ScanNodeObjects, QueryObjects and QueryNodeObjects to the client, to facilitate automatic unmarshalling of data similar to GetObject.
- NOTICE: This feature and its API are experimental, and may change in the future. Please test your code throughly, and provide feedback via Github.
- Added ScanPolicy.IncludeLDT option (usable with yet-to-be-released server v 3.7.0).
- Added LargeList.Exist method.
- Makes Generation and Expiration values consistent for WritePolicy and Record.
- NOTICE! BREAKING CHANGE: Types of Record.Generation and Record.Expiration, and also WritePolicy.Generation and WritePolicy.Expiration have changed, and may require casting in older code.
- Refactor tools/asinfo to be more idiomatic Go. PR #86, thanks to Tyler Gibbons.
- Many documentation fixes thanks to Charl Matthee and Tyler Gibbons.
- Changed the KeepConnection logic from black-list to white-list, to drop all.
- Fix RemoveNodesCopy logic error.
- Add missing send on recordset Error channel. PR #99, thanks to Geert-Johan Riemer.
- Fix skipping of errors/records in (*recordset).Results() select after cancellation. PR #99, thanks to Geert-Johan Riemer.
The release notes are available here.